1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Patmando, application for helper

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Patmando, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Patmando Dehydrated Donator Mercurii Rank

Minecraft Ingame Name: Patmando
    Country and Timezone: newzealand (+12UTC)
    Times you can be online (Weekday/Weekends): monday - friday 4:00 - 9:30 saturday 9:00am - 9:30pm sunday 1:00pm - 9:30pm
    How long have you been playing on our server?: about two weeks
    Do you have a Discord Account? (Not required to post it here): yes Patmando#8283
    Any close friends you play with on mcDaily?: everyone is good but people i would class as friends are SteamedBread, realmenlive, Brimragen, unrealgamers, isek, Milkman_
    Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes was trolling unrealgamers on his server changing my ign to master1132altacc because he had previously banned someone called master1132 didnt realy work out for me i had to wait a month to change it back
    Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i am currenty making a server that nobody even knows about other than me, Brimragen, and unrealgamers
    Why do you think you will make a good helper on our server? Explain: i come on quite often and would be redily availible with discord open at all times
    Additional info you would like to tell us?: please judge fairly if there is a crowd of helpers that is fine d:)b

• Like Like x 1
  2. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Aw you included me as a close friend. Though you seem young to be staff, you seem to find trouble and solve it quite often lol. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patmando Dehydrated Donator Mercurii Rank

i forgot camiwarrior whoops

• Lovely Lovely x 1