1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Lets try a raffle, shall we?

Discussion in 'Events and contests' started by JaMcSu, Jan 9, 2018.

1. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

EDIT: As of January 12th, 2018 we have the minimum requirement of 15 players entered, but we still are accepting entries until January 19th!

I've been thinking its been a while since I've done an event on the server, I thought I'd get a little raffle going. The instructions are simple: Grab a piece of paper and smack it into an anvil with your full IGN on it, then head on over to /p h JaMcSu and drop it in the marked hopper (Please don't throw useless crap in here). Its that simple, your entered!

I have predetermined dates that I thought we could draw the tickets but in looking over some older McDaily raffle events, I will also enact a new rule.

The draw dates are as follows:
    • Friday, January 19th, 2018 - Winner #1 will be picked.
    • Saturday, January 20th, 2018 - Winner #2 will be picked.
    • Sunday, January 21st, 2018 - Winner #3 will be picked.
    NEW RULE: If we do not receive, lets say, 15 entries by January 19th, the draw dates will be elongated and updated on this post accordingly. Now, enough with that. What are the prizes?
    • x2 Kit Legendary
    • x1 Kit Tank
    • x3 Shulker Boxes
    • x2 Miner Set
    • x256 Bottles of Enchanting
    • x1 Shulker Head
    • x2 Wither Boss Heads
    • x64 Diamonds
    • x5 Blaze Spawers
    • x256 Suncoins
    • x6 Totems
    • x1 Voucher for $10,000
    • x10 Level 100 Rockets
    • x32 Sponge
    • Assorted Level 30 Enchant Books
    • Possibly some other stuff I haven't thought of yet ;)
    All items (excluding kits) will be randomly distributed between 3 chests (For instance Winner #1 may get 1 wither boss head, Winner #2 may get 1 wither boss head, but Winner #3 does not get one since there is only 2 available. Each kit will be kept together and given to the same winner).

One last thing: Bear in mind that any duplicate raffle entries by the same player will be disregarded.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 10:00 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

Hope you have better luck than I did [nearly] a year ago ;)