1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.
  2. Got banned? Make an appeal in a new thread or send it to appeals@mcdaily.net, if you don't know your login credentials.

i was banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by anthonydim, Dec 27, 2017.

1. anthonydim

my ign: anthonydim
    i got banned for fly hacking even though i didnt fly hack it was a glitch with my elytra me and jerryiskewl were building a community elytra course on top of a hill and i keeped falling of and failing my elytra so after countless deaths i got stuck in the position your in when you are flying on the elytra so it was a glitch that it said i was fly hacking and also i think cause i died from fall damage alot i think brimragen thought i was fly hacking and failing

2. Brimragen Lelantos Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

I dont know why you are bringing me in to something that I had no involvement in.
    I am not a staff member so why would what I am thinking have anything to do with what was going on?
    However since you have involved me I may as well be.
    When you kept dieing I was thinking that you die a lot and I was thinking of telling you how to stop losing your items on death.
    I only found out why you were banned for after you got banned, I got curious and asked.
    A member of staff had been watching you while invis for some time and have taken screen shots for evidence.
    If I had a glitch like that I would have simply removed the elytra and avoided any chance of being falsely accused of fly hacking.

3. camiwarrior Nyx Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Anthony, staff had been watching you fly around for 20-30minutes without an elytra, there are no glitches that work the way you explained above (there is also screenshot proof of your flight without elytra). Any kind of use of hacks normally would result in a perm-ban, you were fortunate to receive 1 week temp. The mcDaily community doesn't look kindly on using hacks and we hope that when you come back you will abide by the rules because we all enjoy your company.

• Like Like x 2
  4. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Be grateful that you have a temp ban because WE DO NOT negotiate usually on these matters so take it or leave it