1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.
  2. Please put some effort in your introduction; read more...

hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ericschulten, Jan 7, 2018.

1. ericschulten Hunter Lunae Rank

hello i am eric schulten and i would like this pickaxe

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

i believe you are gonna need a bit more than a hi, i want free hand outs... can you put a little more effort into this like favorite food, color, what your doing here, and other such items before we can give you a pickaxe..... thank you and have a wonderful day

• Like Like x 1
  3. camiwarrior Skinner Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Hi Eric it's great having you as part of the community however Pyro is right, in order to get the Legendary Pickaxe you will need to add a bit more detail about yourself.

4. ericschulten Hunter Lunae Rank

OK so My favorite food is biscuits and gravy. I mostly only like the kind my dad makes. My favorite color is blue and black (Id Rather pick black though) Im here to gather exp and make nice sets of diamond Armour. Im a try hard and if I rage please do not ban me xD. I watch you tube while playing and site an the exp dome in the silverfish area because there is a lot of spawners there. I would like the pickaxe so i can mine diamonds for my sets. also I get annoyed bye the mining cool down. I may hacksuat when someone seems like they are hacking

• Like Like x 1