1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Expired Claims FAQ

Discussion in 'Expired Claim Auction' started by wazoomie, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: XtraDark

how big is the claim: 58 x 58

Do you wish to take over?: Yes, it's an unused sea temple that is raided, I want to make it my farm.

[​IMG]
    No hidden chests etc I could find - so can't see no reason not to transfer it over... It's all yours now

2. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 1679, 68, -4037
    Who Owed it: Livvybear
    How Big is the claim: Medium sized, just a small house.
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 mo, 25 days.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes.

[​IMG]
    FYI there are some storage chests in the house underground (look behind the settee - I missed those steps first time), but not too much in valuables to be concerned about IMHO.
    It's all yours

3. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 3706, 70, 3709
    Who Owed it: BuildB0y
    How Big is the claim: Not very big, very roughly 50x50.
    How long ago were they last seen: 7mo 22d
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes

[​IMG]

There's a bit of storage below with quite a bit of resources.. plus some valuables. But not TOO much
    It's all yours now

4. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: J_Niel
    How big is the claim?: 65 by 65
    How long have they been seen?: 1 year 7 months 16 days (Jesus Christ, that is long)
    Do you wish to take over?: Yes it's a guardian farm

[​IMG]
    Apart from the few chests you can see, plus the usual guardian pickup chests - not much around.. so can't see a problem

5. Gr8_Ghost

Who owned it: MattBDev
    How big is the claim? I am not sure, but it's a huge sea temple
    How long have they been seen: 1 year 10 days 19 hours
    Do you want to take over: Yes, I want to make it my residential area. I don't know how to build, the area looks well spaced.

[​IMG]

Firstly, please check the Location.. the ones you posted sticks me in the middle of a mesa biome.
    Secondly, assuming its a standard sized Guardian Temple - these are usually 63 x 63 blocks - making a total of 3969 blocks required.
    When I checked your 'claimlist' I see you only have 880 blocks at the moment

6. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 1866, 63, -599
    Who Owed it: TuftHunter
    How Big is the claim: Small
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year, 8 months, 15 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes. I want to take over this claim. Just a heads up, there is an adjacent claim owned by a chap named TheMightyKracka but he has been inactive for just short of 6 months himself.

[​IMG]

Had a look around.. it is a small claim, a bit of resource storage, but nothing I consider too OP.

As for the nearby claim/owner, normally I'd ask them first to take over nearby claims - however as you said it IS a little shy of 6mth & I personally don't think he'll be back soon - but I still have to wait before thinking about that one... Just in case.
    I've decided to let you have the claim mentioned above though...

7. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 2890, 74, -266
    Who Owed it: Ignazio_
    How Big is the claim: Medium.
    How long ago were they last seen: 10 months, 25 days.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes. I claimed another island nearby and would like this one too.

FYI Ignazio_ aka chicknstffing was banned perma - 4th time, (duping) and will no longer be joining us anymore. He also tried joining under another name recently and we banned that name as well. -camiwarrior

[​IMG]

Thanx Cami for the additional info.
    This is definitely one that would've been up for grabs even if the 'normal' minimum 6mths limit hadn't been reached.
    Only a few chest that I could find.. nothing too suspicious in them so it's all your Jamcsu

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  8. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 3006, 63, -87
    Who Owed it: Dont know, it is unclaimed.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: No, I would like it to be regenned.

[​IMG]

9. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 3308, 64, -320
    Who Owed it: Dont know, no claim exists.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: No, I would like it to be regenned please.

[​IMG]

10. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Ok, heres the last one. :P
    Location [x y z]: 3338, 69, -101
    Who Owed it: Bio_Necromancer
    How long ago were they last seen: 8 months, 1 day.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: No, I desire it to be regenned.

[​IMG]

11. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: STAYSHY
    How big is the claim 43 by 47 (I think, estimated)
    Wishing to take over?: Yes please

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    There's actually 2 claims in the area owed by Stayshy, one that's 35x58 and another that's 30x186 making the TOTAL claim area to be 7610. It's take it all or nothing I'm afraid - & you don't quite have enough for the whole area at the moment

Let me know if you still wish to take over ALL the claims or not once you have enough claim blocks

I notice there are also other expired claims in the area (__Skwakers__, Jazzily56) plus a couple of other that are still valid (cebster [98days] and vic028 [54days])

EDIT 2: After getting the required blocks.. all transferred over.
    You have also told me that you may want the area regenned in the near future, which I'll be happy to do
    - just to repeat what I told you though.. I will have to do it a small piece at a time as too large a Regen could cause server problems.

Just let me know when you've finished exploring the are, finding the chests etc & whether you've reduced the area to a size you prefer to have
    (I also noting here you having trouble REMOVING claims due to a subclaim somewhere that can't be found is preventing you from doing so)

12. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: Alabar3000
    How big is the claim: 60x60
    Do you wish to take over: yes, it's a gold farm and I'd love to take it, for my 5 months plan of a project which would require tons of gold, and future space requirement in that region.

[​IMG]
    Firstly this is NOT a total denial....Even though Alabar not been on THIS server for a while, he does still pop along now & again in chat etc (its rare but he still does).

Looking around the area I find indications that he may've been planning to make this a public gold farm at some point (there's a AFK spot with signs around) even though we do frown against this type of farm (due to mittens issues). I'm sure those that know him will be able to confirm/deny this

HOWEVER, I've decided to allow public access to chests on this claim (for now) as well as cleared out the numerous chests full of rotten flesh.

I'm also trying to sort out how he's done the item sorter/item elevator setup - it LOOKS as though he had some selector that redirected items to either chests or item elevator, but looks like some bits are missing (minecart for example) - so I'm currently making it an item sorter only (you cant easily get to the AFK spot anyway)

13. Brimragen Lelantos Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

Location [x y z]: -3873.841 / 69 / 89.824
    Who Owed it: corycoop13
    How Big is the claim: about a chunk
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year 8 months 27 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: There is nothing built on the claim, I dont want all of it just 5 blocks in to it for my moat and maybe clear the trees to skele archers cant hide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you say - nothing built on it, no chest I can find etc.. so I couldn't see any reason NOT to abandon it

14. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: ItsyaboiSkit
    How big is the claim: It's pretty small
    How long ago were they seen?: 7 months and 27 days
    Do you wish to take over?: Yes, some gold ores I want to drill out and a very rare block I'd like to own.

[​IMG]

I couldn't see why you would want to waste claim blocks for such a small area . so I've decided to unclaim it instead. As for those 'rare blocks' - I'm pretty sure even silk touching those won't work.. IIRC those block may've been specially spawned in & given away - but I guess there be no harm in trying

15. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Who owned it?: 5SecondsOfBVB
    How big is the claim: Small
    How long ago were they seen?: 1yr 10mo 29day
    Do you wish to take over?: Yes

[​IMG]
    Firstly I had to check for anyone else had perms - but it seems everyone who shared that area are all 'expired' players (over a year).
    Couldn't see too much in valuables - some diamond, emeralds & a couple of Mob spawners - so cannot se any reason not to allow you to have it

16. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owns it: Crafty_Wick
    How long ago?: 1 year 6 days
    Wish to take over? Yes and no, I want the entire swamp area's wooden structure to be removed, as well as the claims. Leave the Mycelium there
    Edit: Also the cave system, since its all screwed up and I cant do anything if it's ill structured

[​IMG]

Don't worry, This isn't a total denial - I just haven't got a 'You want WHAT done ??' or a 'You're not asking a lot {Sarcasm}' picture

I'll explain:
    Firstly the claim(s): I can only find 1 claim - it's small (23x20 blocks) & there's not much in the build that's on it so can't see why you want to claim it, so I've removed it instead

The 'wooden structures': These are not on any claims & can easily be removed by anyone.. so you can quite easily go ahead & tear those down yourself.

It's not really down to staff to clear up mess on unclaimed areas & while we do do the occasional 'clear out' to help players - it's usually down to the individual staff member at the time whether they want to or not - at this time .. I didn't feel like it ;)

Cave System/Mycelium : Ok I agree - it's a mess down there, looks like a lot of TNT was used or something. Usually I would've re-genned the whole area but you wanted the Mycelium to remain....

This can cause problems with the regen sometimes, as well as taking time to sort out each specific area that need re-genning & which does not
    - but I have attempted to regen everything below lvl 61 to keep the Mycelium in place but without knowing how far the player had TNT'd / built underground I do not know if I've covered the whole area, so when you go mining you may find some remnants left behind

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. unrealgamers Discoverer Donator Mercurii Rank

Owned by: McDaily
    How Big is the claim: a Mountain.
    How long ago were they last seen: McDaily has not been online ever.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: yes

its very weird to be a Admin Claim.
    cami said that the chests dont have good stuff in them.

Firstly, I've not been on server to double check yet but this is just a quick note to what I think this place is

Looking at the map - I'm pretty sure that this was in fact a 'custom made mountain' made specifically due to a player (not sure if it was staff or not) was going to build a 'Frozen' palace (or something like that) on it.. the area was 'protected' as a mcdaily area so that no-one else could build on it/claim it for themselves
    - I assume waz assigned the area as I'm not 100% sure how to make 'admin claims'
    [If I attempted a 'regen' of that area - I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be flat as well]

When I get on I'll double check the area & chests & if there's nothing hidden underneath etc - I will most probably unclaim it rather than transfer the claim to you since nothing seems to of been built there & probably an abandoned project

[​IMG]

OK looked at it - those chests there are the only ones I can find - full of stuff.
    As said I've decided to abandon the claim, but I've decided not to attempt a Regen - just in case someone DOES what asomewhat tall Mountain place for their build

EDIT: (just to keep things tidy): Note From PyroGlugsVodka:
    "That custom frozen mountain was originally intended for Katherine to build her palace on"

Since Katherine was 'last seen' Aug 12, 2016 (I'll have to see when last seen on Server) and nothing actually been built there - I'm guessing it's an abandoned project.. so despite it not been the usual 6-8mths I'm still sticking by my ruling...
    IF she comes back on & still wants to build a frozen palace etc.. then I guess we'll have to either reconsider the mountain - or produce a new one for her

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 1084, 124, 2684
    Who Owed it: Ignazio_
    How Big is the claim: Large
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year 17 days. (Perma Banned)
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: No, I would like it to be re-genned. It is an overworld gold farm that isn't doing much good.

[​IMG]
    Totally regenned.. although as it was such a large area I had to do it 1 chunk at a time.
    Not sure why, but doing seems to of caused some weird lighting glitches but minecraft is always full of these

19. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -1164, 3023
    Who Owed it: GotFriedNoob
    How long ago were they last seen: 6 mo, 19 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes

[​IMG]
    Nothing that much of worth that I can see.. mainly a LOT of players heads & a small beacon - & it has a chicken farm that's just outside the claim area.. but can't see a problem with the transfer