1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Expired Claims FAQ

Discussion in 'Expired Claim Auction' started by wazoomie, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -432 / 81 / -2780
    Who Owed it: unclaimed
    How Big is the claim: few buildings nothing special
    How long ago were they last seen: there are a couple names on the signs but i dont reconize them
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no

[​IMG]
    A few items but nothing of value - Regenned

2. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -464 / 82 / -2657
    Who Owed it:unclaimed
    How Big is the claim: few building nothing special
    How long ago were they last seen:
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no

[​IMG]
    Nothing of much value - Regenned

3. M1_Legend 2yrVeteran

Location [x y z]:-4584,64,-62
    Who Owed it: sdsfx
    How Big is the claim:25x23
    How long ago were they last seen:1 year 2 months 7 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: yes

[​IMG]

Can't see a problem. Usually though I would only accept transfers of ALL expired claims in the area - but since sdsfx has many claims all scattered around that area it would take too long to count up all the blocks..
    I admit though I was puzzled why you never requested the beacon & oppted for the house instead

4. xSoijn Donator Mercurii Rank

Dear Mr. CannonFoddr,

I am writing this on the behalf of VvSnowyvV and myself as we have been in the construction phase of our 'Yarrin Kingdom' for approximately a year now.
    When we began, we were far beyond thirty blocks or so from Mr. Joey_Dev's land.
    However, as we all know, expansion is not only a key part of Minecraft but as well a founding principle upon the development of an empire.

For many a day now, we've been burdened with the claim in question.
    Months ago, we informed Jonas of our desire for the land. At that time, Joey_Dev had been offline for more than 8 months. His response was a quick “no”, and I believe he did not fully invest his time in making the decision.

However, the time has now come again where Snowy and I believe it is time to expand upwards.

Currently, Joey_Dev has been offline for 5 months, and 23 days. It is our assumption that the reset in his time was not due to actually “playing” the game, but just a quick “pop on, pop off” kind of deal.

The claim is a small 46.13m² claim containing only a naturally generating sand village with nothing but two horses inside. There is no evidence that this claim was intended to be used by Joey_Dev and we speculate that it is claimed simply due to the fact that it was a functioning village at one time.

Again, this claim has been a thorn in our side for quite a while now, and we have tried to contact Joey_Dev about it. After many months, we still have yet to receive a response.

Snowy and I are completely willing to rebuild him another village like it, however, I see no point as further abroad there is another village exactly like it, claimed by Joey_Dev.

The coordinates from corner to corner are 4074 / 71 / -1946 to 4130 / 71 / -1908. Our intention is to take over the claim, clear it out, and build a slums for our kingdom. I really wish to get this resolved, and feel free to ask me or snowy any more questions about the claim.

Location [x y z]: 4074 / 71 / -1946 -> 4130 / 71 / -1908
    Who Owns it: Joey_Dev
    How Big is the claim: 46.13m²
    How long ago were they were last seen: 5 months, 23 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes.

Thank You

xSoijn & VvSnowyvV

[​IMG]

Firstly, you don't need to give such detailed information in your post (Stuck in spoiler to tidy things up)
    A simple 'Tried contacting player but not have any response.. the claim is preventing us progressing further', along with the usual basic required info would've suffice ;)
    Any questions I would've automatically contacted you with

Now - I don't usually do this, mainly because of all the work/checks that's needs doing - however it is obvious that the village in question has had no work done to it, there's nothing stored there (apart from the horses) and I could find no 'work' in the claim been done.

Despite only being 5mths, which is usually too soon to consider, what I have done instead is copied the village to a place a bit further away, moved the horses & reset (one of) his home there.

What I am unable to do is transfer the claim into his name at this time (I'm not too sure why, the time limit hasn't expired but the claim plugin does not recognize the player being on 'recently').
    I have left signs there asking him to contact me before a further month is up so that I can transfer the claim to him..
    If he doesn't I'll have to remember to remove the claim manually.

The original claim outside your build has been remove to allow you to continue your build.

FYI - I am classing this 'pending' since the [new] claim has not been transferred over yet but it fact it could be considered 'accepted' (I've never made a 'Not quite completed' stamp of approval XD )

• Like Like x 2
  5. VvSnowyvV Aletheia Donator Mercurii Rank

Location [x y z]: 3143, 66, -963.16
    Who Owed it: TheBatmanIsOnYou
    How Big is the claim: 7,178 Claim Blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months, 3 days, 15 hours.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I would like to take over the claim with xSoijn

[​IMG]

Normally I wouldn't accept this for a few reasons
    1) You don't have enough claim blocks (incidentally it's all claims in area or nothing - & that totals ~8732 blocks)
    2) The person requesting claim transfer should be the one to post
    3) I usually ask nearby neighbors first refusal

However since you have mentioned xSoijn I assume you know each other. and since he has enough claimblocks - I've transferred the claims over to him instead
    - He should be able to remove the claims at a later date when you have enough - or to trust you for the time being, but I would like at least an in-game mail from him confirming you both agreed to take over those claims.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RealTortle Altruist Donator Martis Rank

-3700,94,-632
    Not sure who owned it, but it's not claimed anymore so I'm not sure how long it's been since they've been online or exactly how big the claim is.
    I want to claim it so raiders don't loot it anymore. If I don't have enough claim blocks I'll just buy more.

[​IMG]

I've checked prism record and there is NO records of who has built is so I could only assume it's an expired claims HOWEVER there are signs that indicate a player called 'Craft_n_build' may've been involved with it (there are signs asking for donations and 'payments')

This player has had a name change & is now called 'Brotee' and he was on just over a month ago, so unfortunately I have to check with him first IF he is the original builder.
    I have sent an in-game mail to inform him of this area & that it is at risk and that you wish to claim it to prevent this from happening

I am quite happy for you to go ahead & claim this area to prevent this being griefed but on condition that IF Brotee turns up & asks for it back (I've mentioned that he MUSY ask you within our minimum 6mth time limit from TODAYS DATE) you are willing to return it to him, but this does mean any alterations you do to the area would then belong to him (maybe some arrangement could be made between you both)

Now the bad news.. - I have worked out that the WHOLE area is around 13110 blocks (I marked out the corners with cobble walls & torches in corners) & you don't quite have enough to claim it all

7. RealTortle Altruist Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -3600,70,-680
    Who Owed it: CoreyAKATitan
    How Big is the claim: 41*37 = 1517
    How long ago were they last seen: 5 months 11 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes. If this gets accepted I'll buy the claim blocks to get it.

[​IMG]
    I've checked & don't consider much of value there.. I've transferred it over before I realised you didn't have enough claimblocks (Yeah I know you mentioned it in post but at the time I was distracted irl) - so you're currently in the 'minus'

8. VvSnowyvV Aletheia Donator Mercurii Rank

Location [x,y,z]: 4858, 64, 2069
    Who Owned it: PantherOverlord
    How Big is the claim: 286 x 370 = 105,820
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months, 18 days, 3 hours.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I wish for the land to be levied of the claim so I can utilize the resources, and replant trees in order to make it back into usable land for new players.

[​IMG]

I'm quite happy to remove the claim, however just for you to 'utilize the resources' seems a little unfair - there's quite a bit in chests & I'm sure other players would like to have a chance to gather resources
    So (probably) this weekend I may consider setting of a 'Griefparty' warp for any player to easily get to this location to gather any resources

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. VvSnowyvV Aletheia Donator Mercurii Rank

Location [x,y,z]: 3901, 71, 1029
    Who Owned it: xAnonyPowerZ
    How Big is the claim: 133 x 111 = 14,763
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months, 4 days, 10 hours
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes, xSoijn currently possess the claim blocks to take this land

[​IMG]
    I was initially going to deny this... mainly because I did mention to you on a previous expired claim post (#65) that I prefer the player with the claim blocks should be the one to post the request - but you were lucky that xSoijn came on while I was checking it out so that I could confirm he was happy to use his blocks for the claim...

I've had a look - & there's a few diamonds available, & some XP bottles - which I hope you share between yourselves..
    I also hope you don't get rid of the 'Island Protector'.... just be careful not to let him loose on the server (for everyone else wondering what I mean - there's a trapped Wither underground in a glass area)

Reply from VvSnowyvV: [from deleted post below - to keep thread tidy]:
    Haha thank you very much, I apologize for representing on xSoijn's behalf. We do all of our work together and so we usually make group decisions on each others behalfs from time to time. Won't happen again.

10. VvSnowyvV Aletheia Donator Mercurii Rank

Location [x,y,z]: 3286, 63, -2302
    Who Owned it: spc444 (Banned Player)
    How Big is the claim: 63 x 52 = 3276
    How long ago were they last seen: They are banned and have been gone 10+ months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: No, I mostly want whatever good resources are in the chest, the rest can be regenerated into normal land.

SPC444 was Spectoros alt acct, Spectoros needed to use the new acct because spc444 got hacked. Whatever land SPC444 has should be transferred over to Spectoros, sorry Snowy, he's still an active player. -camiwarrior

[​IMG]

Thanks for the Headsup Cami
    - I am willing to look into transferring over any 'spc444' claims to 'Spectoros' as long as Spectoros contacts me (preferably Discord or PM on website) - it may be he wishes to start afresh.
    It may be tricky, but any 'spc444' claims that he wishes to abandon I might be able to 'add' to Spectoros claimblock limit (& that's a BIG 'might')

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Gliphs 2yrVeteran Donator Iovis Rank

Location [x y z]: 2316, -3369
    Who Owed it: MattBDev
    How Big is the claim: 10404
    How long ago were they last seen: 8 months 6 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes i would like to take over the claim

[​IMG]

No need to explain - we were on both at same time ;)

12. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -4068, -830
    Who Owed it: pokemonmaster206
    How Big is the claim: Small (Probably 30x30 or so)
    How long ago were they last seen: 10 months, 27 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes

[​IMG]
    Enjoy your claim - incidentally found some hidden chests (I've exposed them for you)...
    Couldn't find to much in valuables (apart from Beacon), but plenty of Potions

13. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

I'm posting this on behalf of JaMcSu - since he posted in wrong place

[​IMG]

Where: 1244, 4091

Who owned it: It was unclaimed when I found it but I believe Neffertity owned it. Neffertity was last online 1 year, 7 months ago.

Would you like to take it over: Yes.

I found this claim unclaimed and untouched while exploring. I claimed it immediately but a fellow player told me that I should check with the staff first. I did find a few items inside, nothing of real value but I put them in a chest just to the left of the front doors on the porch. If it is decided that I should not have this claim, I would be willing to unclaim it. I just dont want any harm to come to it because it is a nice little place.

[​IMG]
    Had a look & apart from the valuables you found - which imho wasn't much. Can't see any problems - it's all yours

14. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -1967, 4988
    Who Owed it: ZeArts
    How Big is the claim: Small (Maybe 20x50)
    How long ago were they last seen: Last seen 1 year, 2 months ago

[​IMG]

I've had a look - & while there's beacons & emerald blocks around I can't see a problem taking it over - not much of value other than those) except you don't quite have enough claim blocks at the moment

The actual area of the claim is 77 x 38 = 2926 blocks (hit the ground with a stick helps) & you currently only have 1928 blocks

EDIT: talked to you ingame & you upped your blocks - It's all yours now

15. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -909, -4931
    Who Owed it: Nobody, It is unclaimed. I claimed it to prevent stealing the items but will be happy to give it up if necessary.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes, if the owner is not found.

[​IMG]
    Apart from the numerous chests - with some nice resources in them - can't find any record of who built it so I can only assume its an expired claim. So there's no reason NOT to let you keep it

16. Sivschy Zeus Helper Veneris Rank

Location [x / y / z]: 2330 / 73 / 908

Who owned it: Apoth23

How big is the claim: 129 x 113 (If I counted correctly)

How long ago were they last seen: 1 year, 23 days

Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: This is a rather sizable claim — much of it is empty land that was claimed by Apoth in order to create a buffer zone around the main build (I assume). However, I have enough claim blocks to take over the claim, if possible. Short answer: yes.

[​IMG]
    Apart from a few diamond/ores, & the column of Blaze spawners - most of the chests contain basic resources..
    Can't see any reason why you cant have it - so enjoy your personal Blaze farm

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  17. JaMcSu Nyx Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: 1545, -4003
    Who Owed it: w5w
    How Big is the claim: Medium, about 110x100.
    How long ago were they last seen: 7mo 15 days

[​IMG]

A lot of potions found, mainly some normal resources.. but the beacon & dragon egg.. well - nice find

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  18. Sivschy Zeus Helper Veneris Rank

I am posting this on behalf of @Gaster (at his request).

----------------------

Location [x / y / z]: -3085 / 68 / -4526 (EDIT: Real x-coord is -3085, not -3805 — my mistake.)

Who owned it: XtraDark

How big is the claim: 213 x 156

How long ago were they last seen: 9 months, 7 days

Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Gaster is presently working on the town located here by himself, but his friend XtraDark claimed the land months back (when they were working together, I'm guessing). Although he has build permissions, he would like the claim to be transferred to him for purposes of future expansion. He told me that he only has around 20k claim blocks available — since the claim is just over 33k blocks in total, I can help him purchase the rest (if needed).

[​IMG]

Technically this is actually a 'Approved - but with Alterations' but since I don't have a stamp for that - this will have to do

The guidelines I posted do state it's basically 'All or Nothing' when taking over claims...& despite you offering to purchase extra claim blocks for him - he would still need to have the full amount to claim the area in question

The 'good' news is that on looking at the claim I noticed that IF it was reduced slightly to the corner of the NE wall [x=-3022 z=-4598] it would reduce it from 33598 to 20736. Just enough so that Gaster can claim it all with his existing remaining blocks [20944].

I have taken the liberty of reducing the claim (& marking the original corner with fenceposts for future reference) & transferred it over to Gaster. He can expand as-&-when he gets the additional blocks

Please inform him though there was another player trusted on the claim 'Kiwies', who although not seen for 8mths MAY turn up (unlikely) & may request access to the claim to regain anything he may've stored there

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  19. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who Owned it?: Frozedd

How big is the claim: 36 x 25

Do you wish to take over?: Yes, but I don't want to stuff within, I just need that place for my expansion of base establishment! :D

[​IMG]
    Despite not quite the required minimum time limit I've decided to approve this, however instead of transferring the claim over I have removed everything there including the claim

20. Steamedbread Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank

Who owned it?: Gaming_Doge123

How big is the claim?: 53 x 33

Do you wish to take over?: No, it's a literal small wooden useless hut that is blocking my expansion with a large claim.

[​IMG]
    Normally I would not even consider looking at this, but since Gaming_doge123 has a LOT of claims already (21 last count), it does not seem to be his 'Main Home' & is obviously not been worked on (checking back 120d shows nothing done to the area).. I've decided to remove this claim