1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Expired Claims FAQ

Discussion in 'Expired Claim Auction' started by wazoomie, Apr 3, 2016.

1. RealTortle Altruist Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -3668, 78, -394
    Who Owed it: Julian2002D
    How Big is the claim: 391 blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 days but they're perm banned.
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I do. It's a pretty nice house.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. LilBoatty 3yrVeteran Lunae Rank

Location [x y z]: X: 1763 Y:82 Z:-2285
    Who Owed it: Iobas
    How Big is the claim:Fairly Large
    How long ago were they last seen: 4months 7days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not
    I would like the claim this area

[​IMG]

There's a couple of problems
    firstly, it's a little to soon - We don't consider a player inactive until around 6months have passed

The second problem is that the total area contains 25586 blocks - which unfortunately you don't have enough. When I checked you only had 570 block left to use

Perhaps by the time the 6months are up you may have enough blocks to be able to have the claim but until then....

[​IMG]
    Went back to check this after the 6mth was up from when you posted... seems like Iobas did come back on at some time after your post & so he's still classed a a valid player.. He was last seen 4mth ago when I checked (5th June 2017)

3. Skilled_Dragon QuizMaster Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -2471 64 -779
    Who Owed it: Cholleenie
    How Big is the claim: The largest claim is 32x35
    How long ago were they last seen: 1year 4 months 28days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes, I'd like to take over the claim.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I've had a look.. the good news is that since there's not much valuables there I'm willing for it to be taken over

The bad news is that the TOTAL claim blocks for all the claims in the area totals 5597 - you currently have 5884 blocks available (you need to take over all claims in area - not just a specific one)

If you are sure you want to use virtually all your claim blocks to take these claims over - can you please PM me in-game saying so (do not relpy here) - say something like
    'Yes I do want to take over all Cholleenie claims" and I'll do it next time I'm on

EDIT 2: Been a while but you finally go back to me & decided not to take it over.. so removed & regenned

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tohkodha MoneyMaker Donator Martis Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer

HOW BIG IS THE CLAIM: Not sure no longer claimed, Most likey 30x30
    WISH TO TAKE OVER THE LAND: yes intend to

[​IMG]
    Can't see nothing much in the area.. it's an abandoned claim once owned by swagman - so I quite happy for you to go over & set up a claim in the area

5. Tohkodha MoneyMaker Donator Martis Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer

Location [x y z]: 4800, 84, 3900
    Who Owed it: Googleflef
    How Big is the claim: 400x300
    How long ago were they last seen: 9months 30days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: yes i wish to take over the claim

Please check the coords - @ that location is a legit claim owed by Silent 1396
    I think you meant -4800 84 3900..
    Even so - at the moment that claim totals 180180 blocks & on checking - you only have 338 available so I'm afraid your request is

[​IMG]

I've still got to check underground in case of any hidden chests etc. but currently it seems all there is some type of Pvp arena there - & on the other nearby expired claims owned by him .. there only an unfinished tanker & several empty chests.

If these ARE all that's there.. I will most probably remove the tanker & chests claims (maybe regen as well).. & the 'pvp arena' I will reduce the claim size so that it JUST fits in...
    This would make it more manageable size for anyone to claim.. (or I may stick it up for auction - I'll decide when I've checked it all out)

6. ravinjc 2yrVeteran Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -3667, 83, -646
    Who Owed it: Turtlepanther (formerly known as Craft_n_build)
    How Big is the claim: 25578 blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 4 months. 6 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I do. I will be giving it to a friend afterward.

footnote: If I do not look like I have/have the claim blocks, I have a decently fast way of getting them. I would not like to jump the gun until I can confirm I will be getting the claim though.

footnoot 2: I was intending to buy the claim, but he was never on. The time he was on, 4 months ago, was more of a ping than him actually playing.

final footnote: I would REALLY like to keep everything intact (items in chests, buildings, item frames, etc. I was, as said, going to buy it, so I would like to have it as so) if possible

EDITED (to keep things tidy)

[​IMG]

As Sloppy has mentioned - it's a little too early to consider this at the moment, although I have had a quick look around for chests, valuables etc.. which there are a few diamonds, emeralds etc lying around, which would mean I'll will have to consider whether to take them for drop party's or to stick the area up for auction..
    You are quite right though in the fact you currently do not have enough claim blocks atm

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  7. PotatoLeSarah Donator Mercurii Rank

I found a claim and the person who owns it's name is Loucrafts who has been offline for 10 months and 19 days and though I don't care for owning it myself seeing as it is far away from all my lands, it has many resources and would be good for a server-wide raid you could say. The coordinates are -689 64 -35. There is someone with a house nearby it and they have been offline for over 4 months.

You're not kidding !!!
    Well, apart from the multitude gold [>380] / iron [>200] blocks & the Pigmen Gold farm - there's not really much of value IMHO - but I'm sure someone would want the stonebricks etc.

I'm quite happy this claim can be used for a grief party event... but only when there's quite a few players on as I want as many players to have the opportunity of getting those gold blocks and not just one or two (*cough joker*)

As for the gold farm - I'll consider removing most/all of the portals so that while players are in the area gathering resources we don't have too much "you-know-what" on the server
    (currently I've reduced the claim area to just outside the walls)

That Other claim nearby (I assume you mean penguin1996).. it's still (just) within the time limit but not much valuables there - so probably that'll be just re-genned in the furture

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]:-1881 / 69 / -2247
    Who Owed it:JohnPvP_142
    How Big is the claim:28x40
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months 15 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. yes.

[​IMG]
    A few ores & armor around.. nothing TOO valuable imho - & since you've got the claim blocks, it's all yours ;)
    As an added bonus - I tidied up that huge hole in the ground as well

• Like Like x 1
  9. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]:-2431 / 69 / -4559
    Who Owed it: TheMCCake
    How Big is the claim:medium
    How long ago were they last seen: 5m 23days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. yes. mostly for salvage of quarts used in construction

Edit: buildings demolished area filled in. only sign that anyone was there is his 2 horses. diamond armoured but i can't do anything with them as there still his
    [​IMG]
    Nice find... 4 beacons (although only tier 1) some valuables (Some Diamond Blocks in one of those chests).. and all that quartz

I've saved you some claim blocks since there were 3 areas claimed but nothing built on/under those...

If you are planning to demolish the builds for the quartz.. can I ask you to make the area 'pretty' when you've finished.. I don't think there will be too much.. theres only a small underground room that'll need filling in

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TheMightyKracka Donator Iovis Rank

Location [x y z]: -4983 71 3304
    Who Owed it:Ltstorytime
    How Big is the claim:BIG
    How long ago were they last seen:8 months 6 days 23 hours
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not-- yes please, you can take all the chest away just want it for the builds :)

[​IMG]
    You've got the claimblocks so can't see a problem....in fact I've reduced the area a little since nothing was built in one area to save you some claimblocks.
    I've decided to leave the chests.. there's plenty of building materials for you to use if need be
    - if you don't want the stuff - you could always have a drop party & give it away ;)

I also discovered a secret area with some valuables in (iron/gold/diamonds/emeralds) - I'll mail you in game once I figure out how the secret entrance works (of course you could just dig down to it) - nice little bonus IMHO

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheMightyKracka Donator Iovis Rank

Location [x y z]: 329 64 -3633
    Who Owed it:Fuzyfeet
    How Big is the claim:very large claims (multiple claims)
    How long ago were they last seen:1 year 6 months 29 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or no: yes please it is a sick build id like to take over and finish what he didnt.

[​IMG]

Took a while to add it all up & originally all claims totaled 62834 blocks.. which unfortunately you don't/didn't have enough. I've resized several claims to help reduce this & managed to get down to around 33634.

That's the good news - now the bad news
    Since there's an active claim nearby (virtually next door) I first have to ask that player first if they would like to take it over & until I get a reply I can't let you have it.

I also still have to check all the chests for valuables - I've done some & what I've found is surprising.

There's a LOT of Bottles of XP, enchanted books etc just left lying around which I would've thought these would be safer on a plot than a claim and yet AFAIK this player didn't even have a rank that allowed him to be able to get all those XP bottles (books I'm not too fussed about - he could've made those) - so I may confiscate these & use them for a drop parties or something in the future

We'll just have to wait for the neighbours reply first

EDIT2: I've managed to check out he's rank & he DID have access to potions meaning he could've got those potions legit

UPDATE: I've got a reply from the neighbor & since he doesn't want it - it's all yours, HOWEVER....
    I personally think there were just too many XP bottles in the chests there for just 1 person to have so I've decided to take ~1 [single] chest for use in drop parties ( it does leave you with nearly a double chest of them remaining)
    .. the 3 double chests of enchantment books I've decided to leave -along with the diamond tools - just so that you could sell/trade those to earn money to up your (now diminished) claim blocks ;)

12. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -4783 / 78 / -1675
    Who Owed it:alienfriend2012
    How Big is the claim: seems pretty big wasnt able to see all along as its mostly mountian
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year 17 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. yes. dont see much towards salvage use but would like to keep the area pretty

[​IMG]
    Total size of claim is 8464 blocks - & you have enough to take it over.
    There's some valuables in chests - plus enchanted tools/armor/heads - but I'm happy to let you keep them all

13. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -3825 / 78 / -1093
    Who Owed it: unkown. was unclaimed no clue as to builder. set temporary claim over it to protect it
    How Big is the claim: small
    How long ago were they last seen: unkown. again unclaimed no sign of owner
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. yes pretty view and i think once finished would make a lovely retreat in the hills home

[​IMG]
    Since there was no claim on this area I can only assume the plugin has autoreset the claim..
    .. Making it difficult to trace back to whoever started it up.
    I'm quite willing for players to take over places like this - as long as they ask first

14. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -3572 / 102 / -1200
    Who Owed it: mashanlsn2
    How long ago were they last seen: 11 months 8 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no. small place improperly claimed area around well not damaged but needs cleaned up good for regen

[​IMG]
    Abandoned the claim & reg-enned the area.
    Nothing of value was there

15. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -3068 / 82 / -1700
    Who Owed it: 9justinw
    How Big is the claim: medium
    How long ago were they last seen: 5 months 6 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no. area heavly modified to support his noob farm. lots of storage possibly some valuables. but i dont care to clean the area up.

[​IMG]
    Not quite the 6mth [minimum] to consider this.. even so - there is a nearby neighbour I will have to contact at the time to see if he'll want it. Otherwise the area most probably be regenned

[​IMG]
    Time fully expired now (5th Jun 2017) & since noone wanted it I decided to Regen the area

16. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -1730 / 86/ -3552
    Who Owed it: corycoop13
    How long ago were they last seen: 11 months 26 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no. small house bad design. wont take long to break down if needed. few strange tunnels under it but looks like shitty mining

[​IMG]

17. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: 3696 / 75 / 3689
    Who Owed it: buildb0y (thats a zero in the name not a o)
    How Big is the claim: medium
    How long ago were they last seen: 6 months 20 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. yes. mostly animals but some redstone devices i want to study

Edit: i am not a smart man it seems as i forgot to set a home at this build for return if i get to take over. so would need help returning there. cami or one of the mods can teleport to cords if i remeber right?

[​IMG]
    This one may take a while to sort through.
    You are right there's a lot of animals, & some redstone - which (of the one I've found so far) are hidden doors/passages/chests
    I have however tweaked the claims a little bit since it totalled ~9200 blocks .

I've removed one claim that nothing had been built on, which has split it up into 2 separate claims..
    One that contains a villager village [3551] & the other is the Redstone/Storage/Animal farm [5508]

[​IMG]
    Been going back through old expired claim posts, got to this one but when I checked Buildb0y had came on & was last seen 83 days ago

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  18. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -3774 / 100 / -1808
    Who Owed it: EldrichOstrich
    How Big is the claim: not sure
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year 3 months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no.

[​IMG]

This is one VERY large claim area.
    Too good to greif.. too good to regen.. & seems like a LOT of storage to go through.. this may take a while

19. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: -1360 / 119 / -772
    Who Owed it: unclaimed
    How Big is the claim:
    How long ago were they last seen:
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. no

[​IMG]
    I've opted to regen this area instead of offering to nearest neighbor - mainly because he's not that close to the claim - there wasn't anything of much value there anyway

20. Missouri23 Hunter Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]: 5 / 128 / -2173
    Who Owed it: slimfox5627
    How Big is the claim: med
    How long ago were they last seen: 6 months 6 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. nope

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    Since this is pretty much a completed build & nothing else of value - I've decided on making it an Auction Claim, mainly since we've not had one in quite a while & this may be suitable for a pre-built starter home for someone